I was so excited when I received the GLOSSYBOX Winter Survival Kit in the mail as it contained several of my favorite beauty brands! This January box was curated by Leandra Medine, fashion blogger/creator of The Man Repeller.
Now that fashion week is over and I was able to rest up over the long weekend, I've finally gotten a chance to delve into my January GLOSSYBOX. Let me just say how much I love deluxe sample size products. Not only do you get a chance to try out what may become your new favorite product but it's also great to keep in your purse, leave at the office or pack for a weekend trip or vacation.
I'm going to keep Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum at the office for touch-ups and shine control before going out. It's also supposed to tone, hydrate and minimize pores. I'm already a big fan of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Sugar Lip Treatment SPF15, so I know I will love this serum too. The Prime Style Extender is actually one of my favorite Living Proof products so I'm excited to now have a mini version of it. When I style my hair, my curls last twice as long with this hair primer. I also can't wait to try OPI "Can't Let Go" in a gorgeous shimmery purple. The Vincent Longo Lipstain SPF Lipstick in "Americana" is perfect to wear for a night out after work, when I want to switch to a bold red.
Here's a look at what sample beauty essentials were enclosed:
- ESTEE LAUDER Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - Full Size $25 / .27 oz
- FRESH Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum - Full Size $35 / 1 oz
- LE METIER DE BEAUTE Replenishing Daily Solution - Full Size $225 / 1.17 oz
- LIVING PROOF Prime Style Extender - Full Size $20 / 5 oz
- NARCISO RODRIGUEZ for her Eau de Toilette Spray - Full Size $77 / 1.6 oz. or $104 / 3.3 oz
- OPI "Can't Let Go" Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer - Full Size $9 / .5 oz
- VINCENT LONGO Lipstain SPF 15 Lipstick - Full Size $23 / .12 oz