I haven't even started my gifting list yet, but at Lands' End you can definitely cross a few people off your list with the must-haves pieces that are available this holiday season.
Here's my top ten Lands' End gift list this season. I may just have to pick up a few of these for myself!
1) Flannel Lined Down Robe, $149.50 - I can imagine how warm this is, with 450 fill power down!
2) Dream Chenille Throw, retails for $69.50, now $49.00 - I happen to have this on as I type. Super soft and warm!
3) 18" x 18" Mariner Knit Decorative Pillow Cover, retails for $49.50, now $39.99
4) Sea Salt Caramel Candy, $24.50 - I'm addicted to these! Must order! Caramel coated in dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt
5) English Butter Toffee, $24.50 - Equally addictive - butter and toffee center coated in smooth milk chocolate, then sprinkled with almonds
6) Peppermint Crunch Cookies, $24.50 - Crisp chocolate wafers drenched in mint white chocolate
7) Birch Bark Candles, $24.50-$29.50
8) Round Canvas Dog Bed Cover or Insert, $29.50-$49.50
9) Pet Sweaters, $39.50 - Hand-knit Argyle, Hand-knit Cable or Striped-knit - you have to keep your dog warm!
10) Christmas Stockings to hang over the fireplace - Needlepoint, $24.50 or Handknit, retails for $29.50, now $14.99
- Kim Weling