bareMinerals Skincare just launched on March 3rd! I recently got a sneak peak during a special blogger preview at Tzigan Lounge at Villa Pacri.
Every formula in the bareMinerals Skincare line is powered by 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, which results in products that are clinically proven to deliver increased cell turnover, noticeably smaller pores, increased luminosity and fewer fine lines and wrinkles. I learned that the minerals in RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex have a greater antioxidant capacity than a pomegranate or blueberry.
The bareMinerals Skincare line includes eight products that are paraben free, sulfate free and do not contain any synthetic fragrances or artificial oils:
- Purifying Facial Cleanser, $20
- Deep Cleansing Foam, $20 - starts off as a cleanser and bursts into a lathering foam
- Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser, $26 - powder cleanser (previously known as Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser) that you mix in the palm of your hands with water to form a light froth. This can also be used as an exfoliating mask twice a week or as a gentle exfoliating cleanser when mixed with Purifying Facial Cleanser.
- Purely Nourishing Moisturizer, $28 - formulated for combination skin to improve skin tone and texture, providing long term hydration.
- Purely Nourishing Cream, $28 - formulated for dry skin with a rich texture - a luxurious cream in a jar.
- Firming Eye Treatment, $28
- Blemish Therapy, $18 - an acne treatment in a powder form to help heal and prevent future breakouts. Comes with an anti-bacterial brush.
- Pure Transformation Night Treatment, $60 - powder night treatment with the highest concentrated form of RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex with Vitamin C. Available in 4 shades - Clear, Light, Medium and Tan (the powder will not leave a trace on your pillow or sheets) to instantly diffuse imperfections as you look your best before going to bed. Comes with a soft, synthetic brush. Also known to reduce pore size up to 33%!
I can't wait to try these new products! Especially the Pure Transformation Night Treatment! Who doesn't want to wear a product that makes you look fabulous before you go to bed?
Ever since I switched from liquid foundation to bareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation, I am so open to trying more products in a powder form!
The bareMinerals Skincare line is now available at Bare Escentuals boutiques, BareEscentuals.com, Sephora, Ulta and departments stores , fine spas and salons that carry Bare Escentuals products.
- Kim Weling