Another summer has come and gone, and it's time to finish up that back-to-school shopping. Here's a look at my top favorites you'll find at Staples as you prepare for the upcoming fall season. Whether you are heading to high school or college, these tech products and accessories will get you through the school year in style.
1. Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 20CD 12.5" LED Touchscreen Ultrabook - this is perfect for any student, with a 360-degree flip and fold design and four changeable modes - tent, stand, tablet or laptop mode. Whether you need to work on projects, answer emails, swipe through pictures or watch a movie in tent mode, this multi-functional ultrabook does it all.
2. Microsoft Surface Pro 2, 256GB 10.6" - Weighs in at 2 pounds and transforms from tablet to laptop. It's compatible with all your favorite Windows software, including the entire Microsoft Office Suite. Even better when paired with the Surface Touch Cover 2 keyboard.
3. AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 - perfect for movies, videos, and taking pictures with the 16-megapixel camera. Stay fit with a built-in mobile health monitor. Designed to be dust-free and water-resistant.
4. Beats by Dre On-Ear Headphones - Enhance your listening experience with a wider range of sound and enhanced clarity. Lightweight, durable, comfortable and always in style. Available in red, black, and white.
5. Halo Portable Power Pack - This backup battery ensures cell phones, cameras, Bluetooth devices, gaming systems and other gadgets stay charged up while on-the-go! (available in Staples stores as 2800 mAh or 5500 mAh)
- Kim Weling