La Maison du Chocolat is my go-to for luxury chocolates with new chocolate indulgences just in time for Valentine's Day. Sure to be a favorite this season are the gorgeous Floral Chocolates available in coffrets with 4, 8, 15, or 24 chocolates from $18-$78.
Floral flavors include:
- Woody Jasmine - Crispness of dark chocolate caramel ganache enhanced with a subtle infusion of jasmine.
- Caramelized Sunflower: Crunchy center of a luscious praliné with caramelized sunflower seeds.
- Acidulous Violet: Dark chocolate ganache with acidulous notes of violets and red fruits.
- Vanilla Fleur de Sel: duo of dark chocolate ganache with vanilla from the Comoros and an almond praliné with fleur de sel.
- Fleur de Cacao: Plain chocolate ganache from Madagascar with notes of black fruits and roasted cacao beans.
I'd also recommend the 16-piece Assorted Pralinés ($39) which includes Traviata, Pistachio, Palmira, Figaro Noir, Figaro Lait and Carya in milk and dark chocolate and the Coffret Rochers, elegantly packaged in a round gift box of 20 Rochers - milk and dark chocolate pralinés ($44).
I recently sampled the box of the Assorted Pralinés and was trying not to eat the entire box in one sitting! I love how unique each flavor is and I love the texture of the Carya - milk chocolate praliné with slivers of caramelized pecans. Check out some other Valentine's Day gifts at lamaisonduchocolat.com.
- Kim Weling
Love the idea behind this gift.At first glance I thought $20 bucks for one lipstick and four little chocolates appeared overpriced yet given the former as of now has a Us$16.00 price tag paying a tad more for a beautiful packaging and a few bites of fancy deliciousness feels commendable.ReplyDelete
Gift Websites Reviews
Generally, everyone likes to receive gifts, but the person whose love language is “gifts” is serious about what the gift means. For him or her, flowers and candy are treasures not based on what they cost, or how long they last, but because they are specifically associated with heart-felt love on Valentine's Day valentine gifts for himReplyDelete