Hello Kitty beauty has launched the Hello Pretty Collection for Summer 2012, exclusively at Sephora. The fashionably chic collection is inspired by runway trends seen from New York to Milan, with hot pink, golden hues and classic black and white polka dots making a statement.
The limited-edition Hello Kitty Hello Pretty Limited Edition Collection includes:
- Hello Pretty Palette, $36 - a two-tiered eyeshadow palette including eight shades (pearlized golden cream, matte chocolate brown, glittery nude and pearlized soft blue, iridescent purple, glittery charcoal black, pearlized white and glittery soft pink) and a mirror housed in an iconic Hello Kitty-shaped compact.
- Bronzer, $28 - iconic Hello Kitty-shaped compact with a gorgeous pearl bronze shade
- Hello Pretty Compact Mirror, $19 - has a 1x magnification on one side and 3x on the other and decorated with a stylish polka dot print
- Hello Pretty Makeup Bag, $29 - classic ruffle bag featuring a black and white polka dot print topped with the iconic Hello Kitty head
- Retractable Kabuki Brush, $28 - choose from a silver or gold finish, with synthetic white bristles and pink tips and iconic Hello Kitty sitting pretty on the cap.
The Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow Fragrance has quickly become one of my new favorite fruity and floral scents, with a blend of juicy pineapple, pink honeysuckle, fresh gardenia, clean coconut and warm vanilla. The Hello Kitty Big Pink Bow Fragrance is available as a 50ml spray ($58), Rollergirl roller ball ($19) and solid perfume ring ($29). The ring is one size and too big for my fingers, but I would definitely opt to wear it as a necklace.
Check out these Hello Kitty cupcakes from the launch event! Too cute!
- Kim Weling