During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2012, I attended the launch event for Illamasqua's Theatre of the Nameless Collection. The collection is rich and indulgent with dark sophisticated tones accompanied by dazzling iridescence, perfect for night-time make-up.
"Theatre of the Nameless is a heady mixture of opulent hues, decadent pigments and fearless application. A bruised and burnished palette that gives a sensual slip that bleeds color into color, worn through and kissed off." - Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Director
"This collection brings us back to the brand's heritage, inspired by the essence of self-expression that transformed 1920s Berlin" - Joseph Corré, Illamasqua Joint Managing Director
My favorite from the collection is the Intense Lipgloss in Belladonna in a bold pink shade. It's non-sticky and lasts on the lips for hours! The intense gloss in Facade is a nice neutral grey pink.
Here's a list of the collection, now available on sephora.com and at select Sephora stores.
- Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist (dark shimmer) and Beguile (light shimmer), $24
- Precision Ink in Havoc (aubergine), $27.50
- Shimmer Powder Blusher in Ambition (neutral) and Morale (rosed flush), $24
- Intense Lipgloss in Facade (grey pink) and Belladonna (deep pink), $20
- Lipstick in Kontrol (blue violet), $22
- Nail Varnish in Taint (stone brown), Kink (bottle green), Vice (deep cerise) and Faux Pas(blue violet), $14
- Masquara - Raven (midnight black), $23
You can learn more about Theatre of the Nameless at illamasqua.com.
Isn't the Intense Lipgloss in Belladonna just gorgeous?
- Kim Weling
Post a Comment