For my mani, I opted for a Mod Redux design, using Statement Piece, Front Row and Nude Stiletto
Last month, I stopped by Allure's Beauty Closet to get a sneak peek at the Allure and butter LONDON Arm Candy collection. The limited-edition nail lacquer collection includes ten shades, created to complement the top runway and street-style trends of Fall 2015.
butter LONDON nail lacquer polishes contain rich pigments for one-stroke coverage that is high-shine and chip-resistant with added benefits like vitamins B, C and E, hydrolyzed silk and horsetail extract. Additionally, all butter LONDON lacquers are 7-free, containing no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, or xylene.
The collection includes a variety of shades and finishes, including sheer crème, crème, shimmer, textured glitter and metallic. I love all these Arm Candy shades! The colors compliment each other, so they are great to use together and create your own nail design look.
Six limited-edition full size (.4 fl. oz) lacquers for $15 each:
- Nude Stilettos - A sheer pink-nude, crème
- Statement Piece - An opaque orange-red, crème
- I'm On The List - A metallic rose-gold
- It's Vintage - An opaque rust, crème
- Disco Nap - A glittery charcoal
- Lust or Must? - An opaque charcoal-brown, crème
Four limited-edition fashion-size (.2 fl. oz.) lacquers, sold as a set for $30
- So Major!: A shimmery loden green
- The Sweet Spot: An opaque dusty pink, crème
- Violet's Revenge: An opaque blue-purple, crème
- Front Row: An opaque wine, crème
Arm Candy is available at all major butter LONDON retailers, including butterlondon.com, ULTA, Sephora, and Nordstrom from August through March 2016.
- Kim Weling
Post a Comment