Backstage at the High Line Ball Room of the Standard High Line Hotel during New York Fashion Week, Zoe Jordan walks us through fabrics and key pieces for her Fall 2015 collection.
The hair look for Zoe Jordan's Fall 2015 presentation is an Urban Chic rock and roll inspired look, capturing an urban landscape. Lead stylist for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea walks me through model prep as well as how to achieve this next day hair look at home.
Step-by-Step Urban Chic Hair Look:
1. Part hair down the center and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer from roots to ends, massaging at the crown for extreme volume.
2. Blow dry in small sections with hands only to create a dimensional, imperfectly textured look, focusing again on the roots to increase volume.
3. Once dry, divide the hair in two sections on each side of the center part and twist the two sections tightly together - spraying Macadamia Control Working Spray to create jold and grip - down the whole length of the hair to create pigtail-like twists, spinning the twist up against the side of the head and securing with bobby pins. Let the buns set for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the pins and unwrap the hair, letting it fall, Scrunch the roots to get extra volume. Spray Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray throughout the hair to increase shine.
5. Create a big side part, pushing all the hair over to one side and securing in a low pony tail. Use Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream through the ends of hair, rubbing fingers together over the hair to create texture.
6. Set the look with Macadamia Control Working Spray.
Nails by Priti NYC
For makeup prep, here are the Maybelline products used on the models:
Foundation: Pure Mineral CC BRIGHT-UP, Super Mineral Pact Long Keep
Eyes: Eversharp Liner BR-1, Eversharp Liner BK-1, Hypersharp WING BLACK, Express Care Total Clean, Big Eye Shadow BR-1
Mascara: Lashionista Care Plus
Lip: Baby Lips
- Kim Weling