Backstage at Erin Fetherston Autumn/Winter 2015, models prepped for the runway show with skyn ICELAND. This season, skyn ICELAND teamed up with Erin Fetherston to create the ultimate fashion week surv-eye-val kit. The Erin Fetherston x skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels kit is packed with 10 pairs of eye gels to firm, tone and de-puff the under-eye area in just 10 minutes.
Lead makeup artist Dustin Lujan for Le Métier de Beauté used the Precision Liquid Eyeliner pen to created an effortless 60's-style cat eye and finished up the eyes with True Color Eye Shadow in Sugar, Tuscan Sunset and Peachy Keen. For the face, Dustin used the Replenishing Daily Solution and Peau Verge Anti-Aging Complex SPF 18. Dustin applied The Cheeky Chic Kaleidoscope to the cheeks and used the Limited Edition Obsidian Odyssey Lip and Cheek Kaleidoscope Palette to create a modern ombre lip.
Thrive Causemetics Jackie Lash served as the perfect compliment to Fetherston's spritely and sophisticated beauty look.
- Apply Thrive Infinity Lash Adhesive along the base of faux lashes
- Bend lashes into a horseshoe shape for 60 seconds
- Place base of faux lash onto your natural lash line at an angle (eyeliner is a helpful guide)
- Gently press and tap the faux lashes onto the eyelid for 20 seconds
- Remove with eye makeup remover of your choice
- Roll off esxcess Thrive Infinity Lash Adhesive to clean
- ***Store lashes in Thrive case to prolong the quality and shape of your lashes
TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created a polished ponytail with a twist for a modern and feminine, yet whimsical out of the ordinary look.
Tips to re-create the style
1. On damp hair, apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse to roots and hairline, TRESSemmé Runway Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm on lengths and ends and blow dry straight.
2. Mist in TRESemmé Runway Get Sleek Heat Protect Spray and touch up hair with a flat iron for a sleek finish.
3. Make a center part and separate hair into three sections. First, create two small ponytails with elastics tied behind each ear, then gather the remaining hair into a ponytail at the nape of neck.
4. Take 2 small ponytails and tie a knot on top of the larger ponytail, then wrap the length around the base. Finish with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
- Kim Weling