It's hard to believe that it's already time for back-to-school shopping. Last week the Accessories Council and Lyss Stern, founder and president of Divalysscious Moms, introduced us to their back-to-school picks. Whether you are a high school or college student, parent or teacher, you'll love these fall fashion accessories.
1) The fall season is a perfect time to sport a fedora, like this stylish BCBGeneration Herringbone Fedora ($38).
2) David & Young scarves ($24-36) are known for their Figure 8 loop silhouette, currently featuring animal prints, kitschy icons, geometric/Aztec prints, feathers & leaves, and tie-dye.
3) Empowered by You panties ($20) are made with patented flocking technology that prevents slipping or bunching and moisture wicking fabrications. They are incredibly comfortable, with a seamless fit. Empowered by You donates 20% of their net profits from every panty they sell to charities that provide micro financing loans for women's businesses throughout the world. Each panty is packaged in a small, clear zip-closure smart-pack that is resealable and reusable.
4) I always make sure I am fully stocked on black tights, and these Boy Meets Girl tights ($18) featuring their logo are a fun addition to your wardrobe.
5) I love the versatility of Stephanie Kantis chains ($235-$295), which can be worn over 15 different ways, transforming from a long lariat or double wrap to a belt. The chains can be mixed and matched with pendants to create stunning, statement pieces.
6) Another favorite of mine is Roman and Sunstone's Roman Luxe Triangle Python Pinky Ring ($50), which actually fits well on my ring finger.
7) A watch is a must-have accessory to make sure you are never late for class. Fossil's Florence Collection ($75-95) has a new case shape in jewel tone leather straps or metal bracelets.
8) Add some rock n' roll jewelry to your look with Electric Picks 'Two Heads - Stars' ($65) handbeaded and knotted bracelet featuring hematite, gold-plated skulls, and a hand-painted star bead.
9) Aviators are one of my favorite sunglass styles, like these Randolph Bright Chrome and Matte Chrome Aviators, originally built for the U.S. Military, battle tested and prepared for rigorous use, worn by pilots and taste-makers.
10) Keep organized while looking chic with the Big Buddha Carmen Wallet and Clutch ($29.95) in non-leather croc, with interior dividers, snap closure.
11) This men's Calvin Klein Leather Bookfold Wallet and Key Fob ($45) is a sleek, sophisticated combo with eight card slots and an ID window.
12) I'm always on the lookout for a new iPhone 5 case, and love this DEOS Pink Leather and White Wave Case ($40) embellished with Xirius Chaton Swarovski Elements.
13) Add some sparkles and sequins to your back-to-school look with this glam RUUM American Kid's Wear Sequin Dot Backpack ($44.50).
14) Show off your rocker style with this Carlos by Carlos Santana Carryall ($108), featuring whip stitch chain detailing and std accents. This faux leather bag has a adjustable, detachable shoulder strap and plenty of room to carry everything you need from day to night.
- Kim Weling
Post a Comment