Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Check Out TEEN VOGUE Haute Spot During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2012
Throughout Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2012, TEEN VOGUE will host TEEN VOGUE Haute Spot, an interactive fashion destination and lounge at Lincoln Center, providing young women with their own inviting, interactive environment where they can participate in fashion and beauty events created exclusively for them. The space is open to the public, September 8-15, 10:30am-7:30pm, with daily events featuring editor, designer and celebrity appearances, runway-inspired daily makeovers, model castings, live performances, runway show screenings, blogger lounge, fragrance bars and more.
TEEN VOGUE Haute Spot will be located at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts / Donald and Mary Oenslager Gallery at 40 Lincoln Center Plaza. Be sure to follow @TVHauteSpot on Twitter.
Thursday, September 8, 3PM
* Pia Toscano from American Idol performs
* TEEN VOGUE Book Signing, 4PM
Meet TEEN VOGUE Editor-in-Chief Amy Astley while she signs copies of The TEEN VOGUE Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion.
Friday, September 9, 4PM
* Declare Your Denim Seminar
Join DIY guru, Erica Domesek of P.S.-I made this... and DIY your denim.
* Shay Mitchell Meet & Greet , 4:30PM
Meet fashionable star Shay Mitchell of "Pretty Little Liars"
* A Fine Frenzy, alternative singer, songwriter and pianist,performs, 5:30PM
Saturday, September 10, 11AM-1PM
* Soyon An, American Idol stylist, stops by for a styling session.
* Jill Stuart Runway Show Screening, 2-4PM
TEEN VOGUE Fashion Director, Gloria Baume and designer, Jill Stuart will host a screening of Stuart's runway show. Afterward, singer Sabi will guest DJ (5-6PM).
* Wynter Gordon, pop singer, performs, 6PM
Sunday, September 11, 3:15PM
* Declare Your Denim Fashion Show
Join us on the Plaza for a fashion presentation of fall's hottest denim trends.
* Later, TEEN VOGUE's Eva Chen discusses the hottest beautytrends with YouTube sensations, The Fowler Sisters, Elle and Blair Fowler.
Monday, September 12, 3PM
* Model Monday: Runway Coaching and Casting Call
Learn the tricks of the trade with runway coach Mac Folkes, and then strut your stuff for casting scouts from IMG Models.
Tuesday, September 13, 5PM
* Erin Fetherston Runway Show Screening
Check out Erin Fetherston's latest runway show with an exclusive screening, hosted by TEEN VOGUE Fashion Market Editor, Mary Kate Steinmiller.
Wednesday, September 14, 3-6PM
* Tory Burch Runway Show Screening
Watch a special screening of Tory Burch's latest runway show.
* Nikki Lane, Country music singer, performs, 6PM
Thursday, September 15, 4PM
* Phillip Lim Runway Show Screening
On the closing day of the TEEN VOGUE Haute Spot, designer Phillip Lim will treat guests to a screening of Lim's latest runway show, hosted by TEEN VOGUE Fashion Director, Gloria Baume.
PLUS....Daily Makeovers with Maybelline New York
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment