The makers of Burt's Bees have launched güd, a luscious new line of hair and bodycare products in four fun, happy scents - Floral Cherrynova (Cherry Blossom & Almond Milk), Pearanormal Activity (Pear & Acai Berry), Vanilla Flame (Vanilla & Rice Milk) and Orange Petalooza (Blood Orange & Hyacinth).
Two of my favorite scents are Cherry and Almond, so I'm super excited about Floral Cherrynova, my favorite from the güd line. It smells amazing, with top notes of juicy bing cherries and fresh green, mid notes of rosewood and white floral bouquet and dry notes of warm milk accord and creamy musk.
All güd products contain no parabens, no phthalates, no petrochemicals and are never tested on animals. As of this month, look for güd products at select food, drug and mass retailers, including Target (Pearanormal Activity is exclusively available at Target), Walgreens and Ulta. You can also shop güd at gudproducts.com.
Here's a list of products available in each of the four scents:
- Natural Nourishing Shampoo, $6.99, 12oz
- Natural Softening Conditioner, $6.99, 12oz
- Natural Body Wash, $6.99, 10oz
- Natural Body Butter, $11.99, 6oz
- Natural Body Lotion, $6.99, 8oz
- Natural Body Mist, $5.99, 3oz
- Natural Foaming Hand Wash, $4.99, 8oz
- Natural Hand Cream, $7.99, 3oz
- Kim Weling