Here's a look at my favorite Accessories Council Mother's Day picks for those last-minute gift options for spring/summer:
1. John Wind Maximal Art Pop of Neon Pearl Necklaces, $128 - These pearls with a neon twist are made of glass based beads and can also be layered as a bracelet.
2. Armitron 3689 Watch Series, sale price: $50 - Add a little bling with gold accents, genuine Swarovski crystals and mother of pearl dials.
3. Roman & Sunstone Python Buckle Bracelet, $20 - This textured python print bracelet will fit even the tiniest of wrists, with a buckle closure and back hinge for an adjustable fit.
4. Sprout Eco-Friendly Watch, $65 - These environmentally friendly watches use biodegradable corn resin, genuine mother of pearl and mercury-free batteries.
5. Echo Design Group Geo Circles Plastic Beach Set, $42 - No need to worry about sand with these two zippered cases - one for your iPad and one for your iPhone, in a bright geo circles pattern.
6. Eric Javits Mini Squishee Star Handbag, $335 - This lightweight and durable handbag is perfect for summer, with a starfish logo emblem and gold tone chain.
7. BCBGeneration Striped Fedora, $32 - Hit the city streets and events this season with a fresh pop striped fedora. Available at Macy's.
- Kim Weling