American Eagle Outfitters Spring 2011 collection is in stores now! Some of my favorites are eyelet embroidered and military-inspired pieces. You'll also find crop corsets, ruffle camis, hoodies, slouchy skinny cargo pants, denim minis and cropped jeans.
Here are my top picks for spring:
- Long Spring Cardigan, $44.50
- Casual Cropped Popover, $39.50 - picked this up over the weekend! I look forward to lounging in it on the weekends
- 3/4 Sleeve Popover Hoodie, $39.50 - so comfortable!
- Fitted Eyelet Corset, $29.50
- All-Over Eyelet Blouse, $39.50
- High Waisted Eyelet Skirt, $39.50
- High Waisted Scallop Skirt, $39.50
- Swiss Dot Corset Dress, $39.50
- Surplus Military Bermuda Shorts, $39.50
- Cropped Military Jacket, $69.50 - I already have this too - it's lightweight and great to layer over an outfit.
Stashable anoraks, $39.50, Canvas Graphic Makeup Case, $15.50 and Leather Rainbow Card Case, $12.50, Coin Purse, $12.50 and Top Zip Pouch, $15.50
Cute totes and bags for the season, including the Signature Canvas Tote, $24.50, Utility Messenger Bag, $39.50 and Pocket Cross-Body Bag, $24.50.
Love the new rugby stripe canvas pieces
One of my favorite aerie pieces is the Surplus Vest, $39.50 along with the Surplus Pocket Tank, $19.50 and Layered Sports Bra, $29.50.
Post a Comment