Looking for a new fragrance this season? Here are some at the top of my list.
1) Golden Temple Effusion by Sue Devitt, $65 (1.7 oz) - this Eau de Toilette is inspired by the early-morning mist rising from Thailand's bamboo forests. Its delicate oxygenating essence comes from Thai healing botanicals - deep rainforest woods, wild lily and exotic red berries.
2) Thymes Red Cherie Cologne, $33 (1.75 oz) - a sweet and flirty scent, enriched with vitamin E, calming passion flower extract and restorative cherry extract.
3) Bond No.9 - Madison Square Park - this downtown Eau de Parfum is my favorite of all the Bond No.9 fragrances. Has notes of grape hyacinth, prairie dropseed, red leaf rose, red hunter tulips, teakwood.
- 100ml bottle with bracelet, $250
- 50ml bottle, no bracelet, $180
- 7ml silver pocket spray, $95