To share my support for the Black community, I've included some of my favorite black-owned beauty brands that you'll find in my beauty closet. The next time you shop for makeup, skincare or haircare, consider all the brands that celebrate inclusivity and diversity.
1. Pat McGrath Labs - I have always been in awe of Pat as a makeup artist and had the pleasure of first meeting her back in June 2010 for the launch of COVERGIRL for LeSportsac. I've been a fan of her cosmetics line since it launched at Sephora back in 2016. My favorite from Pat McGrath Labs are the eyeshadow palettes, which always have amazing, richly pigmented hues, from neutrals to jewel tones, and works for a wide range of skin tones.
2. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - I remember when Fenty Beauty had first launched at Sephora, and Rihanna herself was ringing up customers at the register. Her line was created to offer shades and colors for all different skin tones. I love the Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set, which includes the travel size Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow and Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in the Hu$tla Baby.
3. Danessa Myricks Beauty - One of the sweetest, talented makeup artists that has also been on my radar for years, thanks to The Makeup Show. Her work is both amazing and inspiring. My favorites from her line include the Illuminating Veil and Waterproof Cushion Liner.
4. Lauren Napier Beauty - I remember how happy I was for Lauren, when she had first exhibited her line at The Makeup Show. I'm obsessed with CLEANSE facial cleansing wipes. I always have them in my cosmetic bag and take them with me when I travel. I use them not only for removing makeup but also for touching up my eye makeup, especially when my eyeliner is running. I'm almost out of wipes, so I plan on trying the LA ROSE facial cleansing wipes infused with rosewater, starfruit and cucumber extracts.
|5. Briogeo - I first met Briogeo founder Nancy Twine back in 2015 at Sephora and I've been hooked on her products ever since, especially the Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizer. At the time her company was still fairly new and upcoming, so I'm so happy to see how much her company has grown. I would love to try the Scalp Revival charcoal + coconut oil micro-exfoliating shampoo next. Also, Briogeo is one of Sephora's birthday gift options for 2020 so I recommend choosing it!|
6. Yelle Skincare - I had first met Yelle-founder Yandy Smith back in December 2017 when she had walked me through her natural plant-based skincare line and The Essential 3-Piece System that was just about to launch, comprised of the Awakening Milk & Honey Cleanser, Awakening Milk & Honey Toner and Awakening Daily Moisturizer. Her skincare line was designed specifically for melanin-rich skin. My favorite if her products is the toner, made with calming aloe, rose hip oil and hyaluronic acid.
7. Nyakio - Nyakio Kamoche Grieco's line celebrates traditional clean and green ingredients from around the world. My favorite is the Maracuja & Yangu Soothing Oil. I'd like to try the Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil Balm.
- Kim Weling
I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. brand identity designReplyDelete
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting where can I find black owned businesses. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the post! It is going to help me with my wardrobe addition. This blog is very short and well written not consuming any time to read. your taste of style & fashion is pretty cool really! You actually know what men really wants. Here are some unique and stylish ideas about lashes...just have a look. I'll make sure you'd love to see this. welcome and appreciate some stylish finds atMegaValumeLashes thank you.ReplyDelete
Woo! i love this brand Black-Owned I have used this brand many times and it is very effective I have circulated this brand in my circle as well.I also have a personal brand in which I provide academic related services to the student.such as feminist thesis topics, academic writing services, Thesis Writing services etc.ReplyDelete
Thanks for this post! then i love this brand you have to lock and very love brand. so Travel Guide United KingdomTravel Guide United Kingdom I'll see this brand. appreciate for this stylish brand.ReplyDelete
I want to share with you that I have yet to publish on here! Clarks Discount Code Below you'll see my baby must haves.ReplyDelete
Save with 55 dynamic Amazon coupon codes for now: 5% OFF on Lightning Deals! amazon promo codeReplyDelete
The information given in this article is great. I would just love to visit your website again in search of unique and great content with many different topics. Clarisworld Discount CodeReplyDelete
All of these beauty brands seem good and I am sure that using these, especially females can groom their beauty. My wife is working for theacademicpapers.co.uk and I will for sure recommend her these products.ReplyDelete
Most advertisers depend on popups to gather email supporters Best Discount code site, and we are in general for it. However, assuming that is all you're utilizing popups for summer vacation, odds are you're overlooking cash. At the point when done well, popups can drive deals straightforwardly london travel guide and channel guests to your checkout. Something worth mulling over: 59% of customers search for rebate codes prior to making a buy on the web Emporio Armani. Instead of constraining would-be purchasers to scramble for an arrangement, popups are the ideal chance to put your limits up front.ReplyDelete
In the event that you haven't begun scoring popup advancements yetBeach Vacations, don't overreact. We take care of you. In this aide, we'll go more than 19 rebate popup models, for what reason they're successful, and ways of carrying out comparable advancements on your site.
Case solution is a one stop solution for all your legal issues. We provide you with the best possible lawyers who help you in solving your legal problems.ReplyDelete
I'm so glad there are companies like this that cater to black-owned businesses! They are so important and it's great to see them getting the support they deserve.professional software developerReplyDelete
Tutoring and learning supports changing the viewpoints and points of view of the two individuals from diminishing undesirable perspectives and bringing great considerations .ReplyDelete
Right guidance assists understudies with getting significant vocation risks later on. Incredible tutoring clears the course for understudies to pursue and furthermore accomplish that his job targets and arrive at high positioning spots at work.ReplyDelete
Article Of The Week
Guidance has a natural capability for making people exemplary, edified, as well as refined. This totally had been quite recently shown state pioneers that put out the premise of the world and guided it into the head of succeeding. A phenomenal guidance makes a person with the limit of accomplishing a few objectives in way of life.ReplyDelete
Some of these carry triumph into the country, customized progress, expansion in friendly position, monetary headway, raising perception towards overall cultural issues, the solution for biological issues, and furthermore a ton considerably more.ReplyDelete