During The Makeup Show NYC Press Preview on May 4th, James Vincent, The Makeup Show's Director of Artistry and Education, walked us through highlights for this year's show as well as must-have beauty products and new launches.
Right after the press preview was The Makeup Show brunch, which included an introduction to the talented makeup artists taking part in the first ever Danessa Myricks International Stage.
Guests also got the first glimpse at the captivating FACES photo gallery by Matthew Jordan Smith.
Here are some of the beauty must-haves discussed during the preview:
- Alcone Company Makeup Remover and Makeup Sponges, and Powder Puffs
- Ardell Remy Lashes
- B3 Astraea Facial Oil
- Crown Pro Matte Lipstick in shade Felony
- Color Street Nail Strips
- Danessa Myricks Illuminating Veil
- LimeLife by Alcone Take a Hont Sheer Lipstick
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Skin Equalizer Primer, HD High Definition Microfinish Powder, Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation (also an extra thank you to MAKE UP FOR EVER for sponsoring the press preview tote bag, with matching LIFE IS A STAGE small pouch and mirror
- Melanie Mills Hollywood Gleam Body Radiance makeup, moisturizer and glow all in one for face and body
- Natasha Denona Blush & Glow - Powder #01 Light / Blush Golden Coral
- NYX Cosmetics Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pomade Pencil which includes a paddle brush for fluffing and blending
- Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - Dollish
- TwinMedix Pro:Refine Collection including a Toner in Lavender, Lemon Grasse and Rosewater scents, Charcoal Beauty Detox, Moisturizer, Eye Corrector and more
- Urban Decay Brow Endowed Brow Volumizer Primer + Color in Gingersnap
- Kim Weling