On April 30th, 2016, I attended The Makeup Show NYC press preview at the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 W. 18th Street. James Vincent, The Makeup Show's Director of Artistry and Education, gave us a sneak peek at this year's show and took us through his favorite products.
This year at The Makeup Show included 150 brands, 4 floors of education, and innovation focused on trend, technology and techniques. Attendees were able to shop the participating brands at 40-70% off retail pricing and meet with brand founders and International artists. Education included everything from how to get to the next level to how to land an agent.
Here's a look at James' product highlights that we also got to take home. Can't wait to test these out!
- Mehron Contour/Highlight Pressed Powder Palette
- Ardell Press On Lash - comes with 1 pair of lashes, applicator and adhesive
- Monda Studio kit with Eye Makeup Remover /Corrector Applicator Liquid swabs, lashes, pencil sharpener
- Melanie Mills Gleam Lip Radiance in Up Against the Wall and Unforgettable - lipstick/lip gloss fusion, hydrating, long wearing, full pigments, anti-feathering and vegan, gluten free, paraben free and cruelty free
- Sephora PRO Featherweight blending brush and Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Brush & Case, Shade & Light Eye Contour Quad, and Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Liquid Lipstick in New York Groove - this is a limited edition custom shade created just for The Makeup Show. This nude lip tar moisturizes and is made with peppermint oil.
- Embryolisse Lashes Booster for stronger, longer and thicker lashes
- Eve Pearl Liquid Lipstick in Barely Pink - a richly pigmented moisturizing liquid lipstick made with coconut oil, aloe and vitamin E to nourish. It has a mild plumping effect for a fuller, dewy look.
- amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
- MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara in Black
- Kevin Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette
- Youngblood Intimate Mineral Matte Lipstick in Sinful
- tarte tarteist lash paint mascara
- smashbox Full Exposure - love how mini this palette is! It's perfect for travel or keeping in my bag for touchups.
- Stilazzi pearl shadows refill (PS38) and synthetic concealer brush (S105)
- Kett Cosmetics Personal Palette 3 Well - fill with highlight, foundation and contour colors or Fixx Creme Brush Colors for the eyes, lips and cheeks.
- bdellium tools auto lip crayon in Kadooment Orange
- Senna Lash Detail Mascara - Happy Anniversary to Senna, celebrating their 40th year!
- Crown Brush Ultra Skinny Eye Marker in Black
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil in Iridescent Khaki (I-36)
- naked cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada
- NYX HD Finishing Powder - Translucent
- The Body Shop Moringa Softening Body Butter
Mehron Contour/Highlight Pressed Powder Palette
Glamcor presents their newest portable lighting systems including the Riki Skinny
- Kim Weling
Post a Comment