Last week, I enjoyed an amazing getaway vacation to Mexico, soaking up the sun at Plays de los Muertos in Sayulita. Here's a look at the summer beauty essentials I took with me to the beach!
1) At the top of my list is La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk that I used for the face and body. This fast absorbing, non-greasy sunscreen provides SPF 60 with Cell-Ox Shield antioxidant technology and advanced UVA/UVB protection. No burning or peeling with this on in 90+ degrees weather in the hot sun and humidity!
2) Another sunscreen favorite is La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for body, providing SPF 60 with Cell-Ox Shield and universal tint technology. It has a 100% mineral formula and provides an instant, natural glow with sheer blendable coverage in an ultra-light texture. It remains water-resistant for 40 minutes.
3) Coppertone SPORT Stick provides SPF 55 with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water-resistant for 80 minutes. It's great for spot protection for exposed areas such as ears, nose and face.
4) Coppertone SPORT Lip Balm with SPF 30 has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and keeps my lips soft and smooth. It is water resistant for 80 minutes.
5) Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss gives my lips an incredible shine without the stickiness. It's soft and moisturizing and I love the Guava shade.
6) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels with Hexapeptide Technology help firm, soothe, tone, de-puff and reduce premature wrinkling in just ten minutes. These single-use disposable gels are easy to remove and apply under the eye. They are naturally cooling, but I love to refrigerate them for an extra cooling effect. Comes in a pack of 8.
7) Evian Mineral Water Spray is a great way to revitalize and freshen up your skin, especially when it's humid out. It can also remove perspiration or ocean salt. I also love to keep this spray refrigerated.
For earlier or later in the day when the sun is less strong, I prefer to use Nature's Gate Face Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen, which is non-greasy and lightweight and Mineral Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen, with a dry finish. Both sunscreens are water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Kim Weling
Hitting the beach during the summer is hands-down one of our favorite things to do, especially because it simplifies our beauty routine to a ridiculous degree—who doesn’t love slapping on some SPF, tying up an easy hairstyle and running out the door? But we’ll be real: there are some beauty products we still need to stay flawless in the sun and sand all day. So go ahead and start soaking in that summer sun—but not without packing these products first!ReplyDelete
Great data for Seattle Janitorial Services group