Here's my list of Ann Taylor holiday must-haves:
- Long Sleeve Funnel Neck Tunic, $54
- Long Sleeve Side Ruched Top, $58
- Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top, $68 (available online only)
- Wool Nylon Boatneck Tunic, $78
- Faux Fur Midnight Vest, $198
- Modern Wool Funnel Jacket, $228
- Feather Ponte Skirt, $298
- Feather Clutch, $138
- Perfect Platform Pump - Lizard, $198
- Falling Snowflakes Necklace, $138
I try to make sure each season I shop for a mixture of classic pieces I know I can keep in my wardrobe season after season but also treat myself to some trendy pieces that add some flare. Tunics and cowl neck tops always work for my frame, and I love adding at least one jacket or skirt, but always look for something that doesn't resemble what I already own. Nothing beats finding something that has the perfect fit - you'd be amazed at how much I save by not having to hem pieces! I always look to accessories to complete my outfit , by wearing a belt, necklace, bracelet or scarf (just make sure you don't over-accessorize).
Let's not forget shoes! Shoes is something I'd be willing to spend a little more on because they have to be comfortable! I am always looking for a fall/winter leather boot to add to my collection, as well as a 4-inch heel to wear with a fab dress and of course make myself look taller!
- Kim Weling
Love the detailing and volume on the shoulder! Can't wait to get this one!Photo credit for above images: mylifeonandofftheguestlist.com
Here's a look at feathery headbands and sparkle necklaces and bracelets for holiday