A few months ago I got a sneak peek at Maybelline's summer looks, with their latest launches for 2016. The looks include how to contour to perfection, rocking pops of purple, making brows happen, glowing with dreamy skin, and bold lip beauty.
I'm a huge Maybelline fan, and there's no reason why you have to spend a fortune on your makeup products all the time. Here's a look at some of my favorites!
- Eyestudio Brow Drama Pomade Crayon: perfect for filling in & sculpting brows, while keeping hairs in place.
- Eyestudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil: easily glides on and stays on. Glides on smoothly along upper lash line.
- Lash Sensational Mascara - adds volume and length. Goes on evenly without clumping.
- The Rock Nudes Palette: great shades and pigmentation.
- Vivid Matte Liquid Color: love the bold colors, like Fuchsia Ecstasy (25), and Orange Shot (30) and Berry Boost (40) and nudes - Nude Thrill (5) and Nude Flush (10).
- Kim Weling