Erno Laszlo celebrates 85 years of pioneering beauty with the launch of The Hollywood Collection. The Hollywood Collection, inspired by Erno Laszlo's most famous muses such as Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly, features five new products based on custom formulations taken from the archive and updated with the latest skincare technology:
- Ava Gardner - Instant Eye Repair, 0.5 oz, $85
- Marilyn Monroe - Morning Beauty Rescue, 1.7 oz, $95
- Katharine Hepburn - Intensive Porcelain Veil, 1.7 oz, $140
- Grace Kelly - Refresh Moisture Infusion, 1.7 oz, $125
- Greta Garbo - Velvet Night Cream, 1.7 oz, $175
The Hollywood Collection limited edition 5-piece set (0.5 oz each) is exclusive to Nordstrom through the end of February, then available in luxury retailers including Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue and more. The collection retails for $125, with a $250 value.
I'm definitely not a morning person, so my favorite of the collection is the Morning Beauty Rescue, an ultra light whipped gel that actively brightens and rejuvenates the complexion. Erno Laszlo products have always been luxurious to me, and I'm really excited about this new launch. The packaging itself is sophisticated and elegant, just like the icons the collection is inspired by.
- Kim Weling